The Phantom Prospect premium dog tag was recently added to the list of available dog tags for Battlefield 4.
Here’s how to unlock the requirements for the Phantom Prospect dog tag.
*YOU MUST HAVE PREMIUM FOR THIS TO WORK*
1. Log on to Battlelog on your computer. I tried to do this on my iPad and my MacBook, but it only worked on my PC.
2. Go to leaderboards, and then click the “General” tab.
3. Scroll down and you will see a phantom image in the bottom left corner. I’ve marked it on the image below.
4. Click the phantom image.
5. You will see another screen appear with a bunch of code identifying your premium membership.
6. You will have to enter a passcode at this screen. CODE: BUMPINTHENIGHT
7. Log on to Battlefield 4 on your PS or XBOX. When you log on you will see a message that says, “Phantom Program Phase 1 Unlocked!”
8. Go to the DLC Assignments screen and it will show you that the Phantom Prospect dog tag has been unlocked!
9. Now, get to work and get it unlocked!!!